30 Oct Get organized for Halloween!
Halloween is tomorrow!
If you haven’t started getting ready yet for the spooky day, you’re cutting it a bit close!
Here are some quick Halloween organizing tips to keep you from having a ghoulish time:
- Gather ’round ye decorations and discard any that are broken, melted, or so faded that you can’t tell what color they used to be.
- Donate any Halloween decorations which you haven’t used in the past couple of years.
- Donate any Halloween costumes that won’t get re-used.
- Keep a list of replacement items you need to buy (if you must) at the “last minute” or “after-Halloween” sales.
- When it’s time to take everything down (hopefully this weekend), store it all in lidded, labeled plastic totes until next year.
Have a frighteningly great time!