We can usually give you a “ballpark” estimate based on our experience, but it is generally quite difficult to give estimates in our industry since every situation is so different. There are many factors impacting how long it will take:
- How quickly you can make decisions.
- How long you can work without distractions or interruptions.
- How much time you or your assistant can devote to the project.
- How well you follow-up on your assignments.
- How long the disorganization has been going on and why.
- What may be uncovered during our work that impacts the scope, direction, or progress of the project.
- How large the space is and the volume and complexity of items you have.
- How easily and quickly you can learn to use new systems and establish better habits.
Call us and we’ll be happy to talk through your situation to find out if we are right for you. If not, we’ll help to point you in the right direction. When you become our client, part of the action plan we’ll develop during our initial onsite session includes a realistic project timeline based on your personality, working style and schedule.